[APD] RE: Blyxa japonica and aubertii

I've just bought some (supposedly) B. Japonica and it's about 3-4 inches
tall. I've since discovered looking on the web that it is very difficult to
grow, needing intense light and C02. This could be a problem as I have no
C02 and only two T8 lights! Has anyone grown it under these conditions or am
I about to witness it's disintegration? I do have soil under my sand and add
liquid fertilizer occasionally.

Graham