Re: [APD] Re: Lighting

Sounds like a good plan. It probably goes without saying
but just to error on the side of safety I will say it:

Be careful not to get water on a hot bulb; it might crack.
Occassionally check for any corrosion on the lamp
connections due to moisture.
Be sure your aquarium equipment is plugged into a Ground
Fault Circuit Interrupter outlet.

Have fun,
Scott H.