Re: [APD] Re: Lighting

Hi

Yup i left my lamp on for 6hours+ and phew, i didn't
come home seeing firefighters waiting for me. I
elvated it about a few inches above the tank as you
advised me and it did bring the temperature down a
little. Perhaps its just my room, the air is pretty
stale if i don't turn my ceiling fan on (which is the
case when i'm no around) but the temp seemed to remain
the same when i came home 6 hours later so that's a
good sign. Though i did remove the plastic piece that
aquarium lamps usually have to prevent getting the
bulb wet. By the way the brand is Resun. Thanks alot
for your help. I'll continue trying to test the limits
of my lamp and hopefully no fire will occur. =)

Roy