Re: [APD] Awesome light comparison galle

I would assume the following:

Bad for red pigment development:
Philips965, Philips950, Philips 940, WarmWhite, AiMDayHiGlow, Hagen Marine
Glo, Hagen Flora Glo, Hagen AquaGlo, Hagen SunGlo

Average:
Sylvania Aquastar(!), SylvaniaGroLux, Aim Biolux, Arcadia Tropical, Arcadia
Freshwater, Hagen PowerGlo, Hagen LifeGlo

Good for red pigment development:
Philips 930, Philips Aquarelle, Philips 840, Philips 830 (best?), Philips
827, Arcadia Marine White

Notice how both high- and low-kelvin bulbs are mixed, and the question of
the day:
Does anyone agree and/or understand how I was thinking when I made my
assumption?

// Daniel.