Re: [APD] DIY material for Eheim canister filter pads

        One thing to remember, that I did'nt see anyone post, is to make sure
you know EXACTLY what the foam is made of, and if it has any additives in it.
My buddy Charlie Grimes has a great, although morbid talk on the results of
his search for cheaper foam for bubble up filters. He found the right foam, the
right price, then found out the next day that it had an arsenic based
fungicide added to it. 1500+ dead fish is not worth saving $5.
       I get my bulk stuff from Aquatic Ecosystems, and occasionally from
Ginger in big rolls. Even though its expensive initially, it lasts a while on a
big roll, and is much cheaper. :)

Jonathan...