[APD] Re: Algae Eating Fish

In a message dated 10/30/2003 9:12:04 AM Pacific Standard Time,
aquatic-plants-request at actwin_com writes:

> A nice Bristlenose or two which will not grown to large will keep the
> tank nice and clean.

I had a Bristlenose in each of four 10G tanks and DUH! couldn't figure out
why I had an algae problem in the fifth one.  I got myself another Bristlenose
and voila! no more algae!  They're wonderful little guys - get to about 4 1/2".

Now back to that infamous unplanted (because the Silver Dollars eat every
plant ever introduced, including hornwort) 29G.  I have one Bristlenose in there
and algae is still a problem.  Suppose that if I put two more in there, they'd
be able to keep it clean?