[APD] RE: Time Change

Diane Brown writes:
> The solution to the time-change problem:  a radio-controlled clock

We find our Samsung VCRs to be very convenient also - they read time
signals from PBS stations. And they are multi-purpose, unlike most of our
clocks.

George

You can make all your computer clocks self-setting too. For Windows there is a handy little tool called "Tardis". You can download it from download.com. UNIX people can use xntpd to do the same thing and a whole lot more.

With all the modern telecommunications infrastructure we have clocks should set themselves ;-)

-Bill

***************************** Waveform Technology UNIX Systems Administrator