-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Jim Seidman
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 5:48 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Clams in planted tanks

Does anyone out there have experience with keeping freshwater clams in a
planted tank? I'm thinking about buying some Corbicula fluminea for my
125-gallon unfiltered tank. I'm unclear on how the clams can move around
without disturbing the roots.

Thanks,
Jim Seidman