[APD] Re:Flowering Anubias barteri

>>A few weeks ago, I noticed that my Anubias barteri was putting up a flower
stock - Great!  Well now, it's open, except it's still about 6" underwater.
I thought the whole point of a flower was to get above the water.  Of
course, I have absolutely no experience w. this speceis (have had Apon's
flower many times).
  So what is the protocall now?  It's a white 'flower pod' coming out of a
cup-shaped leaf.  I am planning on just doing nothing and seeing what
happens, but if there is anything else that I could be doing to maybe
propigate it, please let me know.<<

It will last a few days and then die off. Anubias is one of the few plants
that will often flower under water, but it is not really meant to. It can
not pollinate under water. Anubias grows in shallow water and most often
with only its feet in the water.  Enjoy it while it lasts!

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com