Re: [APD] Wet Dry Filtration in a Planted Aquarium?

Yove too cover the bio chamber and the overflow too if it's
a box type rather than a built-in.

You'll still get plenty of O2 for the bacteria and from my
experience, about double your CO2 use.

I believe George Booth still has data posted on his web
site with meaurements with and without a wet-dry.

http://aquaticconcepts.thekrib.com/

You might have to search around, but it's a nice site to
wander around on.

Scott H.