[APD] Flowering Anubias barteri

  A few weeks ago, I noticed that my Anubias barteri was putting up a flower
stock - Great!  Well now, it's open, except it's still about 6" underwater.
I thought the whole point of a flower was to get above the water.  Of
course, I have absolutely no experience w. this speceis (have had Apon's
flower many times).
  So what is the protocall now?  It's a white 'flower pod' coming out of a
cup-shaped leaf.  I am planning on just doing nothing and seeing what
happens, but if there is anything else that I could be doing to maybe
propigate it, please let me know.

Thanks

Jason Miller