[APD] Wet/dry setup questions

I'm looking to finally setup my 75g tank adn I was planning for a DIY
wet/dry filter  ala Tom Barr.
Looking around for pumps I saw the Dolphin DP-385 at Big Als, and I was
wondering if anyone else has experiences they could share.  Primarly I'm
concerned with noise, as this will be in my living room.  However
availability, I'm in Toronto, and price are important.
I was also planning on putting 1/2 high-density foam rubber  under/around
the sump.  And generally trying to mechnically isolate parts with
vibration.  Is this a good idead or not worth it?
Any other recomendations or links to information on building a wet/dry
would be appreciated.
Thanks,
--
Glenn Attwood
"Well, I like the 49ers because they're pure of heart, Seattle because