Wright

Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:01:16 -0700 From: "J Miller"
<jvision at telus_net> Subject: [APD] Producing Green Water To:
<aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

I know this is going to sound like a crazy question here, but I have
a good reason.  Could anyone help me to start a green water bloom,
and keep it?  Is there a certain nutrient that will initiate a bloom
- N,P,K.  I have started a Daphnia culture, and would prefer using GW
over yeast. It's a 5 gal tank, and will have 40W NO flourescents.  If
the GW gets too thick, I'll add an air pump to circulate the water.

Thanks for this help on a slightly off-topic question.  It is to feed
the fish in my planted tank, BTW...

--
Wright Huntley -- 760 872-3995 -- Rt. 001 Box K36, Bishop CA 93514

           Mencken's maxim—every election is a sort
             of advanced auction of stolen goods.