[APD] Algae Eating Shrimp Eating Plants?

I have a quarantine tank with an amazon sword in it. I also have about 10
otto's, 5 cory's, and 20 algae eating shrimp. Most of the shrimp are red in
color so I assume they are cherry red shrimp. I also have a few clearer
shrimp that I am not sure of. They are about the same size as the cherry red
shrimp. Something is eating the amazon sword leaves. All of the leaf except
the veins are being eaten by something. I am pretty sure it's the shrimp but
which ones? Any ideas? The cherry reds? Or the other clearer shrimp? Advice?

Thanks,

Shane