[APD] UV Sterilizer

Seweryn wrote:
"...correct me if I am wrong, the UV sterilizer is a self-contained unit
which connects to a in or outflow hose, and the sterilization happens
there?"

Seweryn you are absolutely correct. It is a long cylindrical unit with the
bulb inside.  There are 2 types, in-line and hang-on units.  My unit is a
hang-on with a power head driving it.  Something has to be able to squeeze
into the intake of the power head to get into the unit and be exposed to the
UV.

It is an awesome piece of equipment, right up there with sliced bread in
fact!

Daphne