RE: [APD] EHEIM diatom Filter -- Freyed Ends

Sharon,
I really don't know where all this animosity is coming from, but
a number of us find Scott's comments worthwhile, or, at the very
least, well-intentioned, whereas your comments, are not. Perhaps
you can settle your grievances face-to-face with him at the
convention?

Bill

Scott,

You didn't address my core concern.  Do you have keep cultivate aquatic
plants?

If you have in the past,  that and your knowledge is important.  If you
haven't?  Well then shut up?

For the record because I did the research.  Diatom filter refers not to
diatomaceous earth but to the filters particle would be filtered size.

Sharon Frey