RE: [APD] EHEIM diatom Filter

Scott Heiber could you possibly be a bigger butt than you already are?  I
guess the answer is yes!

Diatomaceous earth is a silt sand commonly used in pool filters in the
Southwest.  Silt meaning very very very very very fine.  How in the world
did you get from Seweryns post to lambasting every person who tried
something a little strange?

This avocation is a process of trial and error and learning from the
mistakes and the successes.  I have always wondered if you have a planted
aquaria or just make stuff up as you go along.

A diatom filter (which you have never used and I have) references the size
of particle that is filtered.

Personally I would like to see this post go forward and hear others and
their observations and ideas.

Is it possible that you would just shut up long enough for others to think
reason and resolve?  I hope and pray so.

Sharon