<< shipping  (about $5-10).

I got my CO2 regulator as part of a kit from Rapids Wholesale - Tank +
regulator - currently $104.  I think they sell the regulator, a Tap-rite
#742 for $44.
http://rapidswholesale.net/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=9T852

The cheapest regulator I have found is from Harbor Freight.  U.S. General
#4725 regulator #47259-0VGA  $29.99
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=47259

For anyone interested, I have a list of various sources of tanks, regulators
and both on my web site.  Also a lot of information on needle/metering
valves and other co2 related articles (end of tank dump, etc.)
http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/AquaticPlants.htm#High%20Pressure%20CO2

Bob Alston
918.494.4913
BobAlston9 at AOL_com