-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Stephan Mifsud
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 12:50 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Re: Digital cameras

I've finally decided that I'm going to buy a good digital
camera, which should also be good for aquarium and macro
photos. I'm thinking of a Canon A70, but there is a large
range of cameras out there, so I would appreciate any
comments before going ahead. What is the usual
specifications of a digital camera suitable for such
photography? Any other models you might suggest? Nikon,
Minolta ?

Many thanks

Stephan

---
[This E-mail was scanned for spam and viruses by NextGen.net.]