Re: [APD] RE: grain of salt

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003, Steve Pushak wrote:

> I would recommend anyone who wants to set up a CO2 system to follow the
> instructions given in the Krib

That'd be a little hard, as there's about 85 different sets of
instructions, as reported by 85 different aquarists!

That was actually the point of The Krib -- over the years I've found lots
of different approaches to solving these problems, not one particular
"right" or "wrong" way.

Except for high pressure CO2 diffusers and kitty litter.
They're just wrong. :)

  - Erik

PS: Still waiting 'til the last minute to sign up for the AGA Convention?
Rates go up after the 14th, and we take the signed Kasselmann book offer
off the site for real this time!
(http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/convention.html)

--
Erik Olson