Re: [APD] Re: empty CO2 cylinder -- tests, acid, and valves

There will be a small hole on the side of the regulator
which will have a small doohickey threaded into it.  The
doohickey, which might or might not look something like a
nut (as in nut and bolt)  will have a small hole in it too
but no gas will be escaping.  You will see this on the M3
regulator -- facing the knob, it's on the left side at
about the 8 o'clock position.

I think you can consider roughly 10 psi as low and 20 or
higher as relatively high. It's not written in stone;
there's no official standard.  It's like a rule of thumb.

Scott H.