[APD] Pellia turning translucent-help!

Hi everyone,

I know Pellia has another name now, but I cannot remember the new one yet.
Anyways, I have a decent stand of Pellia and a few days ago it starte turning
clearish and then disintegrating. Not all of it is gone, but a good bit. The
only thing out of the ordinary that happened with the tank is that I had some
sick fish in there, and I treated the entire tank with Paragon by Aquatronics.
I'm not sure if this treats Gram + or Gram - bacteria, but my local expert
determined I needed this. The Paragon worked very well and the fish are fine and
the other plants are fine, except the Pellia. I noticed this a couple days ago
and it has been probably 8-9 days since I removed the medicine with a water
change and carbon filtration. It could have started before I noticed it. Life has
been busy lately.

Tank parameters: 240 gallon, sump circulation setup, no biofiltration. CO2
injection, metal halide lighting. Additives: SeaChem Nitrogen, Seachem Iron,
Seachem potassium, Seachem Alkaline Buffer for KH, Seachem Equilibrium for GH,
Tropica MaterGrow. GH is 4, KH is 4, Nitrogen is currently 13.2 per Lamotte test
kit. I haven't changed anything except raised the temp a couple degrees to
about 81 prior to adding some Discus to the tank.

I have moved some of the green Pellia to my Quarantine tank I am now using
religiously in case I lose the remainder.

Any ides what might have caused this? My guess is the Paragon, but I'd
appreciate any input.  Thanks for any help.

Dave