Re: [APD] End of the CO2 tank dump (pressure)

I think part of the problem is knowing what pressure the
relief valve should be.

And then again, one might not have much choice. My
regulators, both the cheap and the more expensive ones have
an integral blow off valve in case the "low side" pressure
gets too high.  I don't know that adding another will help.
 I've always recommended using regulators with safety
blow-off valves on the low pressure side.

I set-up a refilled tank one day, and accidentally set the
regulator a tad too high.  When I came home, the blow off
valve had emptied my CO2 tank into the room.  Didn't hurt
the fish, but it meant another trip to the gas store. That
valve opens at about 25-30 psi.

Scott H.