Re: [APD] Aponogeton Ulvaceus

Hi
It's not only a big plant, Is also a fast grower, and of course It's
gorgeous.
Diego, from a sunny Buenos Aires

"Beek, Graham" <Graham_Beek at ds-s.com> on 10/09/2003 10:05:34 AM

Please respond to aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

To:   "APD (E-mail)" <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
cc:    (bcc: Diego A Bertot/ADMIN/BAIRES/ARG/PLUSP)
Subject:  [APD] Aponogeton Ulvaceus

Hi all,

After some info.....

Anyone know how big this plant can grow? I've seen it shown as growing to
between 10 and 25 inches. The tank I have planned for it is fairly small,
so
I don't want it getting too big. Does it need alot of light?

Also, I've seen a plant advertised as Anubias Lanceolata which has glossy
green strappy leaves (as you'd expect from the name). Anyone grow this?

Thanks!
Graham