Re: [APD] End of the tank dump (pressure)

It depends on a few things, not the least of which is your
particular regulator.  It could be as low as less than 100
pounds or it could be much higher.  Also, as the tanks
empties and the low side pressure increases, the safety
blow-off that some regulators have will vent the tank into
the room. So the tank can look fine at several hundred psi
(high side pressure) and then the next time you look, the
tank is empty.

If you keep adjusting the regulator as the tank high side
pressure decreases, you can "milk" more of the CO2 from the
CO2 tank.  But when you refill, you will have to remember
to reset your regulator.

Scott H.