Re: [APD] what is this plant?

-- "Jon Cooper" <cooperj at westman_wave.ca> wrote:
Now that I finally got my 2x36 bright kit set up tonight and can actually see this plant properly, I'm curious to know what it is.
<snip>
http://home.westman.wave.ca/~cooperj/fish/unknownplant1.jpg

cheers
/jon
I don't know what it is either.  I got two plants that look like it, and match the description you give, in a plant order.  They were not part of the plant order, but "extras".  Since I like B movie plots, I threw these unknowns into the aquarium hoping they would develop into a script, but they were just petrified.  I tossed them out after a couple of months.  No Pottsylvania creeper here.  Oh well.

James B.