[APD] RE: Spiral and multiple-tube small fluorescents.

I've always wondered that, since a 40w bulb is the full length of the
tank....  At any rate, I don't like using watts to compare these bulbs,
because technically they are only 15w etc and people get quite confused
because on the packaging, the SAME AS A 65 WATT BULB!  Is what people see
first and most...lumens would be a more constant comparison between the two,
no?   Could be wrong again lol :)

Mark