[APD] Re: CO2 reactor help

Just like to say thanks to Ghazanfar Khan Ghori and Scott H for helping me get my CO2 reactor built and up and running. Initially I had problems getting it to work but it just turned out to be a simple priming problem and it is now working with no hiccups or burbs at all. Connected a Tom Barr style bubble counter too this weekend so now I just have to get my CO2 cylinder (still using yeast) and I'll be cooking with gas! Thanks APD ;)

Clint Brearley
Melbourne, Australia