Re: [APD] Planted aquarium article in today's Washington Post

Some really good gardeners down there, like Ghazanfar Khan
Ghori and others.  Sorely tempted to drive half the day to
go there. Let me know if *your* local puts one on  ;-) .

The article did a great job for the local organization.

Scott H.