[APD] Re: Canisters, etc.

  Well, I figured out that it is disolved O2 coming out of sol'n that was
causing the gurgling.  I just did a pretty major water change (to help ward
off BGA) and the gurlging has stopped.
  For a bit, I was thinking that it was CO2 b/c there was quite a bit of
surface turbulance, and the KH is up, & the pH is up, so there is obviously
less CO2.  But the CO2 doesn't bubble into the canister intake....
  Then it hit me - if CO2 escapes w. surface agitation, then so does O2!
Mystery solved!

Jason Miller