Re: [APD] Nitrate Test Kit Advice

I had much better luck with the SeaChem tests than any of
the other inexpensive kits. I find I have a lot of trouble
with the color tests, but that isn't necessarily a fault of
the tests ;-)

Lamotte phosphate is not easier to read - you have to get
the lighting just right.  It does allow very good accuracy
with the low range kit.

Lamotte nitrate-nitrogen, I find very easy to read.

LaMotte has a tblet version, I believe that is almost the
same range and which should be easier to use and cost about
the same.

Scott H.