RE: [APD] Spiral and multiple-tube small fluorescents.

AHS lights, or PC retrofits form anyone will cost more than
use those incandescent replacement type bulbs.  But the
diff is pretty phenomenal.

Buying good lights, you can't go wrong with AHS.  The price
is very good and the quality is so good, you don't even
have to give it a second thought.  I just bought my 13th or
so kit from AHS -- lights for a tank I have no idea where
to put (ugh a sentence only Winston Churchill could like --
the sort of sentence up with which he would put).

Scott H.