[APD] A real newbie question

I have several 10G tanks, all planted.  One of them has aponogeton,
echinodorus barthii, java moss, valisneria spiralis, saggiteria subulata and a
good-sized bunch of giant hygro.  Everything but the giant hygro is at least doing
well, if not thriving, with the exception of the giant hygro.  I've had it for
maybe six months and it's never grown.  It's just been standing there "looking
at me".  In recent weeks, it's become paler and paler and is now developing
some pinholes in the leaves.

Nitrate (the day before water change) 80
Nitrite 0
Ammonia 0
GH 75
KH 120
pH 7.2

Is the giant hygro salvageable?  If so, what can I do?

Growing old is inevitable; growing UP is optional.