RE: [APD] Fw: Small flourescent bulbs

TCP makes a 150 watt spiral bulb that is 5100K. Approx $15.

and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the original
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to
the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please immediately notify
postmaster at thomasnelson_com.