Re: [APD] CO2 reactor help

Imo, if you are feeding CO2 into your canister, yu don't
need another reactor, the canister is serving that purpose.

BTW, remember that pump/filter ratings are usually for
totally unencumbered output -- inpractice the average flow
is probalby about half the rating.

If you're gettting airlocking, then the gas input rate
relative to the water flow rate is probably too high.

Since you have the reactor, you might try putting a
separate powerhead or pump on it and fee the the CO@ into
that water line or directly into the reactor.  You should
end up with 100% absorbtion.

Scott H.