From: Rick Engstrom [mailto:rvengstromnospam at shaw_ca]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 8:38 AM
To: phasespider at yahoo_com; aquatic plants digest
Subject: RE: [APD] Using Canister filter with CO2

I inject pressurized co2 into my Fluval 404 and other than an occasional
impeller rattle it seems ok work o.k. What does happen though, at least with
me is that the co2 builds up inside the canister and you get large purges of
bubbles from the output.

Rick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VERTEXRSI CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY
Unless otherwise indicated, all information (including attachments)
contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and proprietary
information exclusively owned by the sender and/or its related or affiliated
companies and shall not, without the prior written consent of the sender, be
used, disclosed, distributed or reproduced, in whole or in part, by anyone
other than the individual or entity to whom this communication is addressed
exclusively for the purpose expressly indicated in this communication.
This e-mail communication is intended for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this communication, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us at once at
postmaster at TriPointGlobal_com so that we may take appropriate action and
destroy any copies, electronic, paper or otherwise that you may have of this
communication.