Re: [APD] Pruning Question

My hood sits right on the tank, so there's no glare from a
raised hood during normal operation.

To prune, I tip the front half of the hood back onto the
back half.  This gives me plenty of room to get in and
work.

I got the idea from George and Karla Booth's excellent web
site:

http://aquaticconcepts.thekrib.com/

from the home page go to Technical, select Lighting, DIY
hood -- it even has a drawing in an halfascii kind of way
;-)

This is the most useful hood I've ever built.

Scott H.

http://www.philboucher.com/greg/new/18%20Gallon%20Journal.htm