Re: [APD] Aquarium Pharm. "Algae Fix" product

There is also the possibility of picking up TB through mouth siphoning or through cuts. That's always a fun one! ;-)

- Seweryn

From: starvinfatdad at juno_com
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: Re: [APD] Aquarium Pharm.  "Algae Fix" product
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:35:46 GMT

Worms, eh? Last month I discovered two *leeches* in my 20g. These suckers could stretch to 2" in length- there is no way under heaven they could have gotten in unnoticed unless... they were smaller and grew. Ew.

The next day I netted one of them out and went about searching for what it was. The other one has not been seen since.

James B.
-- "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com> wrote:
Uh huh.  I miss JoAnn and her stories of worms and the
like.