[APD] CO2 Solenoid Regulator Problem

I need help! I upgraded to a CO2 Solenoid Regulator and it stopped working
after about a month. I checked my bubble counter to be sure it was working and
there were no bubbles comming out. I checked the pressure and the hoses to see
if there might be a leak but found no problems. I unpluged and repluged the
solenoid in and I did not hear the usual click it makes when it comes on. Only
the light came on. Any ideas on what  the problem could be or how to fix it?
                                              Thanks in advance,
                                                     Wormy
PS What the heck is PMDD????????