[APD] High water evaporation in a planted tank/ Amano

Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:52:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
Subject: Re: [APD] Re: Re: High water evaporation in a
planted
aquarium
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Scott H   > For Amano, it's not merely hobby.  It's an
aquatics art
business, it's an aquarium equipment business; it's
lots
more than a mere hobby for him.  Still, I don't see
how
that makes the water changes prudent or not.

So I would like to kindly ask Tomoko Schum to see if
the
master can enlighten us on the reasoning behind these
large
water changes, as he has already done on the
nitrates/phosphates issue?

Thanks and
regards

Stephan