[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 1, Issue 70

I put 1 tablespoon of freshwater aquarium salt per 5-10 gallons.  I have just
plan epoxy-coated gravel.  There is one large red lava rock and a few peices
of a brocken porcelin vase.  It was a cool Chinese one that the cats broke so
I stuck some of it in the tank.  It may be due to the fact that I do nt
change water very often (every few weeks) and stuff is building up when water
evaporates.

Scott