[APD] RE: Hairgrass mowing

> My 10g has Ancistrus and AFF, the two main suspects.  The hairgrass went
from 3" to 2" to 1/4" in about a week, so whoever >it is, their discovery of
tastiness of hairgrass is a recent discovery.

>My money's on the Ancistrus.  What does anyone think?  Who's mowing my
lawn?

The ancistrus in my tank has never damaged a single plant in the couple
years he's been in the tank. Just my experience. I have never had AFF, so I
can't comment there.

-Mak
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak/
Updates 9/21/03

NY State Chili Cook-off, Oct. 11, 2003
Woodstock Harley-Davidson, 949 Rte. 28, Kingston, NY
Come say Hello to the ChiliCats!
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/chilicats