[APD] Re: High water evaporation in a planted aquarium

Just wanted to mention the water changes Amano describes
(last issue of TAG): 1/2 twice a week ! That's replacing
over 75% of the water every week! Why does he do this? To
keep a N value close to 0? Too much fish? I don't think its
overdosing - his nutrient content is reported to be very
low. Whatever the reason his aquariums are spectacular. I
wonder if the huge water changes are the secret. Pity I
can't do that.

regards

Stephan Mifsud

---
[This E-mail was scanned for spam and viruses by NextGen.net.]