[APD] Amquel Plus / Flourish / Flourish Excel Interaction

Is anyone aware of any possible poisonous (to fish and shrimp) interaction
or reaction between Amquel Plus / Flourish / Flourish Excel. I did a 40%
water change late yesterday using Amquel Plus, then added regular doses of
flourish and Excel. This morning I had high ammonia and some fatalities. The
aquarium is very well established and regularly has 0 Ammonia and 0
Nitrites. It?s a 55 gal moderately planted, no CO2 injected. PS. I did also
add 50% dosage of Kent Reef Iodide.

Thanks

Andre