Re: [APD] re: High water evaporation in a planted aquarium

Inded it is so.

Consider: In _Ecology of the Planted Aquarium_ Diana
Walstad talks about going months without water changes,
jsut a slight toppping off for evaporation.

Of course 5 gallons a day, even on a large tank is a hefty
evap rate.

But setups are possible where water changes are not the
order of the day, or week or month. :-)

Scott H.