[APD] Re: Isolite and Leca

Reynolds wrote:
> Ray of First Ray's Orchids sells a fired clay pellet (leca) that comes in
> fairly small size too - I've used it for a different application
(semi-hydro
> growing) - but don't see why it shouldn't work.  Here's his web site:
> http://www.firstrays.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?
> product=Hardgoods&cart_id=145874.20818

I just want to point out that "Leca"
http://www.leca.pt/bag.gif
is a trademark and their extremely pourous fired clay are very lightweight
and
floats even if crushed. So I don't think it's possible to use it in the
aquarium(?).

The "isolite" seems interesting though. Does it sink?

// Daniel with his new blog at http://194.236.255.117/defblog/