[APD] Test Kits

Hi, everybody. I want to purchase good phosphate and nitrate test kits. I found some LaMotte brand kits. The Phosphate ranges - 0.0, 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 ppm PO4. Is this accurate enough? The Nitrate-Nitrogen ranges - 0.25, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, 6.0, 8.0, 10.0 ppm NO3-N. Is this good enough? I have not yet started dosing any macronutrients, have used tetra flora-pride to suppliment K and trace nutrients. My plants do well, but I think they could do better. I was going to start with some test kits, because that seemed like a logical place to start. Any comments or suggestions?

thanks,
Reggie