RE: [APD] "dwarf" val

John wrote: "In defense of Albany Aquarium - they do indeed provide species
name, full grown size, as well as preferred water conditions (temp,
hardness,pH).  They generally have nice plants."

Its nice to see a shop that can provide this kind of service. I have heard
time-and-again on this list that Albany Aquarium is a very reputable shop.
Unfortunately, we don't have that in our area. There is one place about an
hour-and-a-half drive North that does a pretty good job stocking plants.
Maybe if we can generate enough plant growers around this area we can
change the local situation.

--- Eric