[APD] RE: Duckweed

Jennifer,

I found an easy way to get rid of duckweed. I use a wet-vac. I slide a 1/2"
diameter siphone hose into the suction hose, turn on the vaccuum, and then
use the 1/2" hose to vaccuum the duckweed off the water surface. You'll
appear to remove 100% the first try, but there are always some bits that
drift out from underneath plant leaves afterward. So recheck and revacuum
every day for a few days until you find no more. It's quick, easy, and a
permanent solution.

Mike