Re: [APD] Icecap muffin fan not any quieter

It helps to be able to check out the specs for airflow and
noise when comparing fans.  All fans the same size are not
equal -- some are more efficient, some quieter, some are
both.

If the specs don't come printed on the box, call or email
the manufacturer to find out what they are.  Many fan
makers have the specs posted on their web sites.

Daphne, why do you need a fan at night?  What are you
cookin' in those tanks?  ;-)

Scott H.